Clarisketch - http://www.clarisketch.com/ - is an interesting app that enables educators and or learners to create animated sketches by combining speech, drawing and photos.
As educators, can be used to…
· create flipped classroom videos,
· explain a complex process
· illustrate a given topic using both annotated commentary and recorded audio.
· walk learners through explanations using features such as…
o highlights, drawings and audio prompts.
There are three ways to create an animated sketch on Clasrisketch…
1. grab a photo using a smart phone or tablet camera ,
2. import a photo from your photo library, or use a blank canvas.
3. annotate the image by
a. drawing on it,
b. adding lines and shapes,
c. highlighting specific parts,
…while recording your voice as you work.
The finished product is a screen recording of your sketch which you can then share with others via…
· Twitter and/or other social networks.
"The shared sketch can be played in any browser and without the receivers having to install Clarisketch."
If you give Clarisketch a try or have already used Clarisketch, do share your feedback, positive and/or negative, in the comments.
P.S. To make it easier for you to locate posts that are appropriate, take a look at my two Live Binders at...
- https://www.livebinders.com/b/2510432 (for 2018 posts) and
- https://www.livebinders.com/b/2510566 (for this years posts)
P.S.S. Disclaimer: I don't have any relationship (financial or in exchange for services) with any of the items that I post.
"I post about items that I either like using myself and have found them to be very helpful and/or I feel that educators and/or Learners will find they can enhance their current practice by trying them out."